Who We Are
Welcome to The Neighborhood! We are a Before and After School Program located at Westwood Baptist Church in Springfield, VA. We are hoping to open for our first year in the Fall of the 2021-2022 school year. We are still waiting on our official licensing before we officially open, please note that until we have secured this, we will not open to the public.
Below you will find some Frequently Asked Questions as well as a place to let us know your interest! This is our first year and we are growing into this and would love your help in building this program!
– Emily Collins, Director – The Neighborhood
- Morning only: $100 per week
- Afternoon only: $130 per week
- Both morning and afternoon: $220 per week
There is a $50 registration fee to secure your spot.
We offer multi-child and other discounts. Contact our director for more information about these.
The Neighborhood will make sure your child gets to school on time and is picked up from school. We are working on securing our facility as a bus stop.
We are hoping to open for business in the fall of the Fairfax County School System 2021-2022 school year.
- Monday – Friday mornings we will be open at 7:00 am for drop off. We will assure that your child get to school on time.
- Monday – Friday afternoons after school, our doors open with the end of the school day. Our doors close at 6:15 pm and we expect your child to be picked up by this time.
- The mornings will be an opportunity to make sure that your child/children are prepared for the day ahead. We will make sure that they have finished any breakfast, as well as any homework.
- The afternoons will consist of a snack, the chance to get started on any homework, as well as being active. Including playing games and other activities as planned by our counselors.
- Once a week we will also have a short chapel service, led by our director.
8200 Old Keene Mill Rd, Springfield, VA 22152