Who We Are
Welcome to The Neighborhood! We are a Before and After School Program located at Westwood Baptist Church in Springfield, VA. Registration is open now! You can find the link in the tabs above or click here. Currently we are only serving a few schools in our area, including Keene Mill Elementary School, Rolling Valley, and Cardinal Forest Elementary School.
Keep scrolling, and you will find some Frequently Asked Questions and an interest form. This is our first year, and we are growing into this and would love your help in building this program! You can let us know if you have any questions and like us on Facebook below!
– Emily Collins, Director – The Neighborhood
- Morning only: $100 per week
- Afternoon only: $130 per week
- Both morning and afternoon: $220 per week
There is a $50 registration fee to secure your spot.
We offer multi-child and other discounts. Contact our director for more information about these.
The Neighborhood will make sure your child gets to school on time and is picked up from school. We are working on securing our facility as a bus stop.
Our opening date is January 3, 2022.
- Monday – Friday mornings we will be open at 7:00 am for drop off. We will assure that your child get to school on time.
- Monday – Friday afternoons after school, our doors open with the end of the school day. Our doors close at 6:15 pm and we expect your child to be picked up by this time.
- The mornings will be an opportunity to make sure that your child/children are prepared for the day ahead. We will make sure that they have finished any breakfast, as well as any homework.
- The afternoons will consist of a snack, the chance to get started on any homework, as well as being active. Including playing games and other activities as planned by our counselors.
- Once a week we will also have a short chapel service, led by our director.
Yes! We would love to have your family join us. Send us an email at email@example.com, or fill out the interest form below! We will be able to answer any questions.
Yes! We know that this is a new world, and your family's needs have changed; we would love to have your family be a part of The Neighborhood. We are able to accommodate families who are on a hybrid schedule. When you fill out your registration form or an interest form, include that you would be interested in a hybrid schedule.